|PACKAGE||Particulars||2 to 3 pax||4 pax & Above|
|3D2N FULL BOARD||Dormitory / Campsite||RM 679.00||RM 495.00|
|3D2N FULL BOARD||Jungle Hut||RM 729.00||RM 510.00|
|3D2N FULL BOARD||Standard Chalet||RM 849.00||RM 560.00|
|3D2N FULL BOARD||Family Chalet||–||RM 630.00|
WHAT TO BRING
- Raincoat, thermal clothing, windbreaker. Also extra shorts and t-shirts for activities
- A bottle of drinking water or water bottle for refill
- Cap or hat
- Extra thick socks
- A good torch light or head lamp
- Toiletries, towel and other items of personal use.
- Use good trekking shoes or non-slippery sport shoes
- Plastic bags to keep wet items
- High energy food (chocolate, nuts, raisins, glucose sweets)
- Headache tablets
- Paper tissues
- Plasters for cuts or blisters
- All guide are from NATIVE local people. English speaking guide are on request and subject to availability.
- For family chalet and standard chalets are fully equipped with bathroom and cold showers.
- The chalets are non air conditioned.
- Basic chalets or Jungle Hut are equipped with 2 foam mattresses and a fan. The bathroom is common bathrooms. Sleeping bags and air pillows will be provided.
- For dormitories the beds are double deckers. Please bring your own blankets. Bathrooms and toilets are in the dorms. The beds are equipped with pillows and mattresses.
- For campers tents, sleeping bags and air pillows will be provided. There is a proper bathrooms for ladies and gents. Also there is a proper dining areas.
- For Muslim clients there are surau at pondok, chalet and camping areas.
- Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
- We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
- Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
- Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained. NO REFUND for cancellation by guest.
- 4WD Return Transfer from Bekok - Selai - Bekok
- 2 nights accommodation as specified
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch & 2 Dinner
- Insurance & Entrance Permit
- Conservation Fee
- 3D2N Guide Tour
- Activities : Trekking to 2 waterfalls, Water Tubing and Night Walk
- Tent Rental
- Rubbish Deposit & Key Deposit (RM 50 – RM 200)
1000hrs On arrival at Bekok Town, register at the park HQ and continue journey by 4WD vehicles into the park at Selai
1300hrs Lunch (Local Village style)
1430hrs Trek to Takah Tempaang /Takah Pandan (take 1 hour)
2000hrs Night jungle walk. Lookout for foxes, porcupines, wild cats, mouse deers, snakes etc.
0900hrs Trek to Takah Tinggi + Takah Berangin (2hrs)
1200hrs Picnic Lunch during the journey
Free at Leisure
0900hrs Water Tubing
1200hrs Check out and Lunch
1300hrs Begin journey back to Bekok.