ADVENTURE TEAM BUILDING
To Provide Affordable Camp Experience in Safe, Fun Environment
and apply Experiential Adventure Learning of Team Building Concept with FUN.
Together we aspire to make Malaysia society to be more effective, credible and responsible..
CAMP OBJECTIVE TO ADDRESS
(this is sample, you may let us know your Camp Objective)
* Communication with client @ patient and their family,
* Collaboration with team @ Team Work
* Critical thinking when facing a situation
* and Creativity skills in addressing challenges
AFTER THE CAMP OUTCOME
We utilities simulation of situation and play the Games that is relevant and objectively addressing the
Challenges or topics that participant needs enhancement prior to their new posting. During the Camp session
we will do briefing and debriefing for each activities.
• Effective Communication, Team Work, Thinking Out of The Box
• Maximize the effectiveness of every member in an organization
• Build and strengthens supportive relationships with professionalism
• Solve problems creatively and make decisions effectively
Note: key activities depend on your outcome expectations/ training objective, and may differ to suit the expectations.
|3D2N Team Building||Dormitory||RM 750.00||RM 720.00|
WHAT TO BRING
- Raincoat, warm clothing, windbreaker. Also extra shorts and t-shirts for activities
- A bottle of drinking water or water bottle for refill
- Cap or hat
- Extra thick socks
- A good torch light
- Toiletries, towel and other items of personal use.
- Use good trekking shoes, tennis or gym shoes are fine
- Plastic bags to keep wet items
- Some high energy food (chocolate, nuts, raisins, glucose sweets)
- Headache tablets
- Paper tissues
- Some plasters for cuts or blisters
- All guide are from NATIVE local people. English speaking guide are on request and subject to availability.
- For family chalet and standard chalets are fully equipped with bathroom and cold showers.
- The chalets are non air conditioned.
- Basic chalets or Jungle Hut are equipped with 2 foam mattresses and a fan. The bathroom is common bathrooms. Sleeping bags and air pillows will be provided.
- For dormitories the beds are double deckers. Please bring your own blankets. Bathrooms and toilets are in the dorms. The beds are equipped with pillows and mattresses.
- For campers tents, sleeping bags and air pillows will be provided. There is a proper bathrooms for ladies and gents. Also there is a proper dining areas.
- For Muslim clients there are surau at pondok, chalet and camping areas.
- Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
- We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
- Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
- Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained. NO REFUND for cancellation by guest.
- 4WD Return Transfer from Bekok - Selai - Bekok
- 2 nights accommodation in Dormitory
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch & 2 Dinner
- Insurance & Entrance Permit
- Conservation Fee
- Team Building Program
- 1 Chief Trainer Facilitator / Assistance Facilitator
- Hamper for Top Winner Team
- Bottled drinking water refreshments at site
- Photography Record for sharing
1000hrs : Arrive Bekok & registration at Endau Rompin Selai National Park Office
Transfer by 4 wheel drive to Lubok Tapah
1130hrs : Arrived at Lubok Tapah
1300hrs : Lunch
1400hrs : Activity 1 - Ice Breaking, Team Formation, Energizer Game
1500hrs : Activity 2 - Indoor / Outdoor
1900hrs : Dinner
2100hrs : Activity 3 - Night Jungle Walk
0800hrs : Breakfast
0900hrs : Activity 4 - Trek to Takah Tempaang + Takah Tinggi / Takah Pandan + Takah Berangin (take 2 hour)
1300hrs : Pack Lunch
1400hrs : Activity 5 - Water Tubing or Indoor Team Building Game
1900hrs : Dinner
2000hrs : Activity 6 - Indoor Team Building Game
0800hrs : Breakfast
0900hrs : Activity 7 - Indoor Team Building Game
1100hrs : Debriefing, Closing & Prize Presentation
1200hrs : Check out & Lunch
1330hrs : Depart by 4WD to Bekok