|PACKAGE||Particulars||2 to 3pax||4pax & Above|
|2D1N FULL BOARD||Dormitory / Campsite||On Request||On Request|
|2D1N FULL BOARD||Jungle Hut||On Request||On Request|
|2D1N FULL BOARD||Standard Chalet||On Request||On Request|
|2D1N FULL BOARD||Family Chalet||N/A||On Request|
Established in 1993, the 48,905-ha Endau-Rompin (Johor) National Park is the largest protected area in the southern half of Peninsular Malaysia. This ancient rainforest realm in north-eastern Johor is a treasure trove of biodiversity, and a critical habitat so important for the survival of the country’s globally-threatened megafauna, including the Malayan Tiger, Malayan Tapir and Asian Elephant.
Top 5 Selai highlights – Endau Rompin Selai
Takah Tinggi – Feel the force while standing at the foot of this massive waterfall.
Tubing Sungai Selai – Use your strength and wits to conquer the rapids by tyre tube and paddle.
Takah Pandan – Savour the fragile beauty of the falls and the unique plants that adorn it.
Takah Tempaang – An excursion to the falls, including a side trip to the picturesque Takah Tempa’ang usually takes between 6-8 hours.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Selai entrance is named after the main river that flows through this park of the park. A local Orang Asli legend has it that long ago a celestial princess who possessed great body heat descended upon the earth. The scorching heat that emanated from her body caused the great river that flowed down from the mountains of Gunung Besar to be reduced to a mere trickle the size of a strip of rattan or in the local language, sehelai rotan (or “Selai” for short).
WHAT TO BRING
- Raincoat, thermal clothing, windbreaker. Also extra shorts and t-shirts for activities
- A bottle of drinking water or water bottle for refill
- Cap or hat
- Extra thick socks
- A good torch light or head lamp
- Toiletries, towel and other items of personal use.
- Use good trekking shoes or non-slippery sport shoes
- Plastic bags to keep wet items
- High energy food (chocolate, nuts, raisins, glucose sweets)
- Headache tablets
- Paper tissues
- Plasters for cuts or blisters
- All guide are from NATIVE local people. English speaking guide are on request and subject to availability.
- For family chalet and standard chalets are fully equipped with bathroom and cold showers.
- The chalets are non air conditioned.
- Basic chalets or Jungle Hut are equipped with 2 foam mattresses and a fan. The bathroom is common bathrooms. Sleeping bags and air pillows will be provided.
- For dormitories the beds are double deckers. Please bring your own blankets. Bathrooms and toilets are in the dorms. The beds are equipped with pillows and mattresses.
- For campers tents, sleeping bags and air pillows will be provided. There is a proper bathrooms for ladies and gents. Also there is a proper dining areas.
- For Muslim clients there are surau at pondok, chalet and camping areas.
- Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
- We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
- Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
- Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained. NO REFUND for cancellation by guest.
- 4WD Return Transfer from Bekok - Selai - Bekok
- 1 nights accommodation as specified
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- Insurance & Entrance Permit
- Conservation Fee
- 2D1N Guide Tour
- Activities : Trekking to 2 waterfalls, Water Tubing and Night Walk
- Tent Rental
- Rubbish Deposit & Key Deposit (RM 50 – RM 200)
1000hrs : On arrival at Bekok Town, register at the park HQ and continue journey by 4WD vehicles into the park at Selai
1300hrs : Lunch (Local Village style)
1430hrs : Water Tubing
1600hrs : Free at Leisure
1900hrs : Dinner
2000hrs : Night jungle walk. Lookout for foxes, porcupines, wild cats, mouse deers, snakes etc.
0730hrs : Breakfast
0900hrs : Trek to Takah Tempaang + Takah Tinggi or Takah Pandan + Takah Berangin (2hrs)
1200hrs : Picnic Lunch during the journey
1300hrs : Check out and return to Bekok