|PACKAGES||2-3pax||4pax & Above|
|Day Trip||RM 455.00||RM 295.00|
WHAT TO BRING
- Raincoat, warm clothing, windbreaker. Also extra shorts and t-shirts for activities
- A bottle of drinking water or water bottle for refill
- Cap or hat
- Extra thick socks
- A good torch light
- Toiletries, towel and other items of personal use.
- Use good trekking shoes, tennis or gym shoes are fine
- Plastic bags to keep wet items
- Some high energy food (chocolate, nuts, raisins, glucose sweets)
- Headache tablets
- Paper tissues
- Some plasters for cuts or blisters
- All guide are from NATIVE local people. English speaking guide are on request and subject to availability.
- For family chalet and standard chalets are fully equipped with bathroom and cold showers.
- The chalets are non air conditioned.
- Basic chalets or Jungle Hut are equipped with 2 foam mattresses and a fan. The bathroom is common bathrooms. Sleeping bags and air pillows will be provided.
- For dormitories the beds are double deckers. Please bring your own blankets. Bathrooms and toilets are in the dorms. The beds are equipped with pillows and mattresses.
- For campers tents, sleeping bags and air pillows will be provided. There is a proper bathrooms for ladies and gents. Also there is a proper dining areas.
- For Muslim clients there are surau at pondok, chalet and camping areas.
- Participants should note that an adventure trip involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guest, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the action of clients which are beyond our control. A signed release or Indemnity Form will be required from all participants.
- We and our partners reserve the right to make such alteration to departure and completion dates, reducing the extent of a trip, etc, that we deem necessary due to road, river or weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control including minimum safe running numbers, before and whilst on a trip.
- Postponement notice will be provided by us or our partner prior to the trip. Due to bad weather or high water in which high risks is unavoidable or insufficient participants. All payment will be transferred to a later date of same trip scheduled or a full refund to guest if services not rendered.
- Guest may postpone the trip to the later date but no cancellation shall be entertained. NO REFUND for cancellation by guest.
- 4WD Return Transfer from Bekok - Selai - Bekok
- Conservation Fee & Insurance
- Pack Lunch
- 1 Day Guide Tour
- Activities : Trekking to 2 Waterfalls, Water Tubing and Blow Pipe
1000hrs : On arrival at Bekok Town, register at the park HQ and continue journey by 4WD vehicles
into the park at Selai
1100hrs : Trek to Takah Tempaang + Takah Tinggi / Takah Pandan + Takah Berangin (take 2 hour)
1300hrs : Pack Lunch
1400hrs : Water Tubing and Blow Pipe Activity
1700hrs : Begin journey back to Bekok.